AS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR SINCE 2005 TO TILL DATE AT Y.B. CHAVAN COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, AURANGABAD
1. Syed Ayaz Ali, Mahanand M. Shukla, Subur W. Khan, Asma S. Syeda, Diuretic activity of aqueous extract of Spilanthes paniculata flower in rats, International Journal of Green Pharmacy (greenpharmacy.info), July 22, 2015, IP: 18.104.22.168
2. Sana Saher, Syed Ayaz Ali*, Nikhil S. Sakle, Subur W. Khan, Allium Cepa Attenuates Ischemia Reperfusion Induced Brain Injury, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research & Allied Sciences, Volume 4, Issue 4 (2015):59-68
3. Saeed Makrani, Syed Ayaz A., Khan Subur W. and Sakle Nikhil, Nootropic activity of Vigna aconitifolia seeds in presence and absence of cognitive deficit mice model, Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 2014, 6(10):64-73.
4. Q. Neha Nausheen, S. Ayaz Ali*, K. Subur, Metal Chelating Activity of Glycine max Seed Extract on Ferrous+, Doxorubicin-Induced Cardiotoxicity in Rats, Annals of Experimental Biology, 2014, 2 (2):43-48.
5. Q. Neha Nausheen, S. Ayaz Ali*, K. Subur, Cardioprotective and Antioxidant activity of Onion (Allium cepa) Leaves, Annals of Experimental Biology, 2014, 2 (2):37-42.
6. S. A. Ayaz, M. Sayeed Bin Mohammed, S W Khan, Tavernaria cueifolia Enhances Memory and Protects Against Amnesia in Mice Models, Inventi Rapid: Ethnopharmacology, 2013 (4): 1-7, 2013
7. Syed Ayaz Ali, Shukla Mahanand, Subur W. Khan, Hepatoprotective and antioxidant activity of Spilanthes paniculata flower extracts on liver damage induced by paracetamol in rats, African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology Vol. 6(42), pp. 2905-2911, 15 November, 2012
8. Khan Subur W, D.S. Pokle, S.C. Pal, Isolation, Characterization & Qunatitation of Phytocontituents From Two Plants of Fabaceae, Asian Journal of Biochemical and Pharmaceutical Research, Issue 4 (Vol. 2) 2012, 30-40.
9. Khan Subur W., Dr. D.S. Pokle, Dr. S.C. Pal, Isolation and HPTLC Estimation of Phytochemicals from Taverniera Cuneifolia (Fabaceae), International Journal of Natural Products Research, 1(4): 75-78, , 2012;
10. Khan Subur W. Khan, Dr. D.S. Pokle, Dr. S.C. Pal, Isolation, Characterization of Phytoconstituents from Petroleum ether Extract of leaves of Cajanus scarabaeoides, inventi impact Planta Activa, Vol. 2012, Issue 3, 181-183, 2012
11. Khan Subur W. Khan, Dr. D.S. Pokle, Dr. S.C. Pal, Preliminary Phytochemical Investigations of Some plants of Fabaceae, Bioinfolet Vol. 9, Issue 3, 375-376, 2012.
12. Zahid Zaheer, Aniruddha P. Paithankar, Sagar D. Deshpande, Subur Khan W., Optimization of Extraction Process and Phytochemical Investigations of Spthodea Campanulata Flowers, African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 5(20):2226-2231, 2011(Nov.)
13. Surwase S, Khan Subur W, Chavan D.P., In vitro studies on Tavernaria cuneifolia, Geobios 38: 209-211, 2011
14. Zahid Zaheer, Aniruddha P. Paithankar, Sagar D. Deshpande, Subur Khan, Rana Z. Ahmed, Phytochemical Screening of Plant of Enicostemma littorale, International Journal of Ayurveda and Pharmacy, Vol. 2, Issue. 1, 2011, 175.
15. Zahid Zaheer, Aniruddha P. Paithankar, Sagar D. Deshpande, Subur Khan, Rana Z. Ahmed, Comparative Phytochemical Screening of Flowers and Bark of Spathodea campanulata, International Journal of Applied Biology and Pharmaceutical Technology, Vol. 2, Issue. 1, 2011, 233.
16. Zahid Zaheer, Ajinkya G. Konale, Khuman A. Patel, Subur Khan, Rana Z.Ahmed, Comparative Phytochemical Screening of Flowers of Plumeria alba and Plumeria rubra, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, Vol 3, Issue 4, 2010, 88.
17. Zahid Zaheer, Ajinkya G. Konale, Khuman A. Patel, Ashutosh K. Singh, Subur Khan, Evaluation of in-vitro Anthelmintic Screening of Flowers of Plumeria rubra, Journal of Pharmacy Research, 3 (10), 2010, 2473.
18. Zahid Zaheer, Konale A. G., Patel K. A., Subur Khan.W., M. N. Farooqui, , Plumeria rubra Linn: An Indian Medicinal Plant, International Journal of Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 1(2), 2010, 8.
19. Zahid Zaheer, Khan Subur W, Patel Khuman A, Konale Ajinkya G, Lokre Shekhar S, Antimicrobial activity of essential Oils of Flowers of Plumeria alba Linn. (Apocynaceae), International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2(4), 2010, 155.
PARTICIPATION IN WORKSHOP, SEMINAR AND REFRESHER COURSE
1. Two Days National Conference on, Interdisciplinary Approaches in Pharmaceutical Research, held on, 5 and 6th March 2012 at Dr. Rafiq Zakaria Campus, Y. B. Chavan College of Pharmacy, Aurangabad.
2. Two Days National Conference on Pharmaceutical Analysis(NCPA)-2011, held on 16 & 17th September 2011, organized by, Department of Chemical Technology, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar marathwada University, Aurangabad
3. One Day State Level Seminar on Recent Advances in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology held on, 26th Feb 2011 at Dr. Rafiq Zakaria Campus, Y. B. Chavan College of Pharmacy, Aurangabad.
4. Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) sponsored two days Seminar on Recent Trends in Clinical Research, held on 21st and 22nd April 2010, Organized by Y. B. Chavan College of Pharmacy, Aurangabad
5. National Seminar on Drug Regulatory Affairs, held on 13th March 2010, Organized by Organized by Y. B. Chavan College of Pharmacy, Aurangabad.
6. Seminar on Chemical Sciences : Research and innovation in Marathwada region, held on 31st July 2009, Organized by Analytical Chemistry Teachers and Researchers Association, Aurangabad
7. One day National Seminar on Recent Tools and Techniques in Pharmaceutical Research, held on 15th March 2008, Organized by Y. B. Chavan College of Pharmacy, Aurangabad.